re: driving a spitfire

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: driving a spitfire
From: drfaustus@london.crosswinds.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:59:30 -0700

If you are worried about visibilty out of a Spitfire, don't be.

 I took am about 5'7" and I have no problems with visibilty in

the spitfire.  I have also driven an MG midget and MGB, so I

know what you mean.  The spitfire still has a really low seating

position, but the caris lower and sleeker so it's not an issue.

 As a nice bonus those raised corners above the front wheels

on the spit, allow you to easily judge where the front corners

are.

Andy L.

1970 Spit

-----