Re:

To: "Chuck Ackerman" <CACKERMAN@aimaviation.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:01:02 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The bolt on the back of the head is a plug, and probably where the leak is
coming from, normally this is the upper attachment point for the rocker feed
kit, install a new copper washer and don't use it for a grounding point.  On
my GT6+ the grounding strap for the motor ran between the upper bolt for the
lifting eye to a bolt set almost directly back from it on the firewall.  If
the valves were adjusted properly when cold, it shouldn't be the culprit.
I've now exhausted what facts I know about your situation.  As for the other
problems, could be running lean and/or timing could be off.

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6+