Re: 8-track

To: Nathan Coraor <ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us>
Subject: Re: 8-track
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:55:22 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
If anybody out ther in TR Land wants tapes for their 8-Track, I have an
AKAI8 Track recorder with Dolby built into my Stereo system.  I can
record from any media you want.  (reel-to-reel, CD, Cassette, LP)

Yeah I know, old technology.  But I an never hurting for a means to play
any type of music I come upon.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer