TR4-250 Surrey Reproduction Frame Purchase

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4-250 Surrey Reproduction Frame Purchase
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 08:56:46 -0600
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

I'm now prepared to place my order with RevingtonTR to purchase
their reproduction Hardtop Rear Backlight Frame.

The cost for one frame is 165 pounds sterling which equals around
$265 US.  My shipping costs will be around $410 US.

I have decide to order ONLY the back frame since all other parts are
available here in the US for around the same price RevingtonTR sells
them for.

I have decided to purchase 2 or 3 frames since down the road I
may have a TR250 in the stable.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a rear frame with me I would be
willing to cover a larger portion of the shipping expense.  Just
being able to defray the shipping costs by 1/4 or so would make a
difference to me.

If anyone is interested I have a couple of pictures that were
e-mailed to me from RevingtonTR.  I would be happy to forward them to
any interested indviduals.

Thanks

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather ... Not screaming and
yelling like the passengers in his car.

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)