Hi guys...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hi guys...
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:56:48 EST5EDT
Hi guys.

I'm back in "real-time" mode after about six months lurking in digest mode. I
doubt
anyone missed me but....

I've been checking out some other lists ... the Corvair list is excellent and
there's a
fledgeling Subaru performance (really) list getting going... I've run in to TR
listers
on both!

I can see two old favorite flame wars already brewing on the TR list... ZS vs
SU and the
great brake fluid controvercy (what an old favorite!)

Remember the "1965 TR4--only 250 made" wars? -- (technically true but who
cares?)
God help us if the Miata thing raises its ugly head...

Anyway It's good to be back.

Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate
Princeton University Press