RE: Washington State ABFM & ATDI

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Washington State ABFM & ATDI
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:36:02 -0700
Cc: "'Spitfire Mail List'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Triumphs Mail List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I won't be able to attend - I've got planning and preparation to do for
the ATDI in August.  However, there will be 5-ish BCTR members driving
down.  I trust you'll show us Northern people a good time!

*****
*****

All Triumph Drive In 1998 is just around the corner.
August 7,8,9 in Chilliwack BC (60 miles east of Vancouver on the No.1
highway)

Check out http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/bc_triumph_registry for more
information and contacts.

---- end of advertisement - thanks for your patience ---