RE: Washington State ABFM

To: "'Triumphs-List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Washington State ABFM
From: Chuck Ackerman <CACKERMAN@aimaviation.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 98 11:25:00 PDT

Joe Curry wrote:

The ABFM is This weekend here in the Seattle area.  I was wondering how
many of you out there in cyberspace are coming!

All you up there north of the border (you know who you are) are invited
down.

Maybe we can do something to identify ourselves to others on the list
who we have never seen.

I'm anxiously awaiting replies from those who are going to be here.

Chuckum here

First I'd like to thank everyone for the response to my car trouble
Hope I can get it running smooth

I have been waiting since Dec. to go to the ABFM
I bought my TR in Dec. (been mostly parked in the garage)
I went to the Vintage Meet at S.I.R. and saw a couple TR6's
I am anxious to go to the ABFM to see more TR6's
I called for more info on the ABFM and they wanted me to enter my car
It is not a show car  :-(
I will be there with my boy (age 5)
I told him not to climb on your cars  (hee hee)