Re: Carb Sync

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carb Sync
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:12:43 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
This is sounding like an epidemic! I broke down and bought one of these
after seeing it in action where it worked like a charm. Moss has them on
sale so I bought one. My problems with it are the same as everyone
else's.......... it doesn't work "out of the box"! Mine arrived with a
"cracked" plastic tube, a center piece that screws down off center and a
foam gasket that partially covers the hole leading to the tube. I'll be
exchanging it and trying one more time. I've seen it work, I know it works,
I want one that works!
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD