Needed: 77 spit rear bumper buffers

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Needed: 77 spit rear bumper buffers
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:16:09 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

A friend of mine has a 77 spitfire that is missing the large rubber
overriders that attach to the rear bumper.  If any of you have a pair
available at a reasonable price would you let me know and I'll pas
the info onto him.

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather ... Not screaming and
yelling like the passengers in his car.

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)