Side view mirrors

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Side view mirrors
From: Gbouff@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 10:09:01 EDT
I am doing a frame up restoration on a 59 TR3A that the previous DPO had
partially dismantled and filled boxes with parts from this and other TR's.  I
am about to begin work on the body and noticed the special price on mirrors
that Moss has in it's latest flyer.  My question is: On a left hand drive car
of my vintage, are both mirrors flat or convex, or is one flat and the other
convex, or does it make any difference?  Also, if it doesn"t make any
difference, what is the preferred combination as the mirrors are mounted quite
far from the driver.
Thanks in advance for any insight on this.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A
TS 58399