Does an FAQ exist for this list?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Does an FAQ exist for this list?
From: Victor Michael <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:57:44 -0500
Greetings,

I've seen in USENET and other email lists, where someone has generated
an FAQ  (frequently asked questions) document.  I sometimes feel like
I'm asking a question that I know has been asked before.  I've also seen
similar questions asked more than once from others.

If an FAQ does not exist, what are your opinions on starting one. I may
volunteer for maintaining it (with the help the list of course).

Regards,

Victor Michael