RE: apple hydraulics & brake master cylinder

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: apple hydraulics & brake master cylinder
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:26:56 -0600
Just an update on my original post regarding weeping from a freshly
installed re-sleeved brake MC from Apple on my TR6...

Based on advice from several listers (Joe C, Phil B, Stu ?) I called Apple
this morning. Lazar (the dude who answers the phone) indicated that the
weeping is indeed not normal and he is willing to send me another MC to
replace the one I have. All I have to do is send the bad one back when I get
the new one installed. Pretty good response so far.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---