Lamps

To: <JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com>
Subject: Lamps
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:41:46 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jim,

Do you have a Radio Shack in Ottawa?  According to my catalog, they have
Part No. RSU 11910783, rated at 14 volts at 200 Ma. That's 2.8 watts at 14
volts, probably about 2.2 watts at 12 - 13 volts.  It's good to derate
incandescent lamps, they last much longer.  I haven't tried it so can't say
for sure that it will do the job, but the picture looks right.  If not,
you're only out $1.19 (US) for two lamps.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B