Re: Mystery pin/clutch-gearbox?(2)

To: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery pin/clutch-gearbox?(2)
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:44:06 -0700
Cc: bill <triumph1@nr.infi.net>, triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi,
    I haven't followed this thread, but that pin sounds like one of the gearbox
locating dowels from the
engine backplate - but I know little technical stuff about TRs, they're
certainly on Heralds and Spitfires
though.
    Just a thought!
        Cheers,
            Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
\________________________/  1970 Herald 13/60 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
 |_|                  |_|   1972 Spitfire MkIV