re:responses to heellpppp!!PDWA

To: "triumph.mail" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re:responses to heellpppp!!PDWA
From: "Adrian Tedder" <teddera@MNSi.Net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:22:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
   A tremendous collective thankyou to the list for your responses to the
question of re-centering the PDWA.  The overall by far most popular response
was using a thin sharp object to move the shuttle  through the opening for
the switch.  I have a small screwdriver with a ground down tip that I use to
get the oil filter seal out, and this was able to easily move the shuttle
back into position.  Presto, problem solved.  The end result was the first
drive of the year so far.  Don't need to tell you how good that felt.
Anyway its off for the alignment first thing in the morning.  After that, we
will have to see where the car wants to take me...
  Thanks again

Adrian
73 TR6