Gas Welding Revelation #2,528

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gas Welding Revelation #2,528
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

When the tip of a welding torch is in a confined space, something magic
happens causing it to go "pop" loud enough to scare the willies out of the
operator.

Such as it is my nerves are frazzled and my sills are only halfway fixed.

Other than that I have been progressing smoothly and hope to have web
updates soon.  It being summertime, I foolishly bought 100ASA film for the
camera, which caused a disturbance in the space-time-film-weather
continuum, thus requiring London-esque fog to descend on me.  I'm pretty
sure every photo I've taken on this roll will come out wobbly...

-Malcolm
'62 TR4, returning to life any month now