can anyone help

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: can anyone help
From: "Keith McGahan" <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 08:57:25 PDT

I just recently replaced all the distributor parts on my 64 tr4 except
for the distributor cam.  Last night while out for a drive the
distributor cam was destroyed (the pins that fit into the weights broke
off).  I have called Moss and TRF and was told that the part was on back
order.  Does any one have an extra distributor cam or know where I might
be able to get one.  I really don't want to have to replace it with a
Mallory, but at the same time I have a need to drive the car.  Thanks
Keith