Re: TRF Summer Party

To: thebrown@digital.net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, stag@digest.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party
From: JLZ69TR6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 17:42:00 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/98 12:31:53 PM, thebrown@digital.net wrote:

<<Is anyone on this list going to the TRF Summer Party August 7-9th?  I am

driving up with several others from the Central Florida Triumph Club.  We

will be traveling up on the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drives from

Blowing Rock to Front Royal and returning through Frederick, MD,

Charlottesville, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Danville,VA, Greensboro, NC, Charlotte,

NC, Columbia, SC, Savanna, GA.   If any of you are along this route, it

would be nice to chat.  I'm driving the Stag.

Darwin Brown

'71 Stag

'65 TR4>>

Hi Darwin,
Our convoy will be leaving for Roadster on thursday from Jersey, I think we
have about 6 or 7 cars going, should be a straight shot out 78 and then down
to Armagh. Will be staying at the HI by the Coventry Inn, will have  a Blue 69
TR6 with TRIALS 98 Jersey Tag on front, see you then.
Best Regards
Jim Holewka
Trials 98 Chairman
New Jersey