TRF Summer Party

To: "Stag List" <stag@digest.net>, "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@digital.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 12:13:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Is anyone on this list going to the TRF Summer Party August 7-9th?  I am
driving up with several others from the Central Florida Triumph Club.  We
will be traveling up on the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drives from
Blowing Rock to Front Royal and returning through Frederick, MD,
Charlottesville, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Danville,VA, Greensboro, NC, Charlotte,
NC, Columbia, SC, Savanna, GA.   If any of you are along this route, it
would be nice to chat.  I'm driving the Stag.
Darwin Brown
'71 Stag
'65 TR4