urgent TR6 wiring harness question

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: urgent TR6 wiring harness question
From: "St. Lupus" <st_lupus@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:15:37 -0600
Okay, I think I've traced my charging problem to a failure in the wiring
harness in the car (story on that later).  Anyway, I got a new harness from
Moss and am working on installing it.  Unfortunately, when ripping out the
old harness I forgot to label some of the connections.  In particular I am
confused on the following wires, In the vicinity of the steering column.

On the harness side:
3 light purple wires that are all plugged into the same double wide bullet
connector (should these all be wired together?) what wire goes in here from
the car side?
1 Solid blue wire, I've got the blue/white and blue/red wire figured out but
this one stumps me

On the steering column side:
1 solid brown wire
1 brown wire with a reddish/pinkish stripe

Car : 74 TR6 (left hand steering)

Please help I am getting desperate to drive this car again!

Jason Sherlock
Driving way to fast to worry about cholesterol in a:
'74 Triumph TR6 (and one bowl of spagetti)
'88 Pontiac Grand Am (uglier than the average car)