Re: visor droop & group postings

To: "Mark Stahlke" <mstahlke@denver.infi.net>
Subject: Re: visor droop & group postings
From: Canada <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 98 17:22:20 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Mark--

Glad to.  Here's Bob's reply with a CC to the group, which I should have
done earlier.  I haven't had time to try bending my bars yet.  Also, he's
done a really nice job documenting his restoration (URL below).

As a neophyte to TRs and this group, I'm starting to see the value in
posting answers for all to see.  I've probably read a couple dozen
questions I'd like to know answers to, but assume many replies are going
to the person with the question only.

Would I be out of line in suggesting that people cc the group on their