VTR Nationals

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR Nationals
From: Robert Streepy <trstreep@chicago.avenew.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 11:14:30 +0000
Cc: trstreep@chicago.avenew.com
Greetings List--

        Casper (not the world's nicest-just the most expensive TR3) and I just
returned from Hudson Minnesconsin (896 miles round trip) and for those
of you unable to attend, we must say that you missed a fantastic event.
Great weather, lots of nice cars and even nicer people. Cudos to the
Minnesota Triumph people for hosting a very well-run convention. Until
you have been involved in the organization of an NATC Challenge, you
can't really appreciate the efforts of the host group and its VOLUNTEER
workers who labor to provide us outoftowners with a great time!

Thanks
Bob Streepy
TS78649L
CC58409