Re: triumph graveyard in the U.S.?

To: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: triumph graveyard in the U.S.?
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 23:13:24 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have periodically ordered parts from TriumphTune (Moss Europe) and TR
Revington...  and I've found speed to be very good... shipping costs to be very
reasonable (not real heavy stuff)... and the prices to be reasonable...  I just
order by Visa... and Visa handles the conversion...  I consider ordering from
them to be the same as ordering from TRF... the fact they're on the other side
of the world doesn't make a difference to me.

--Justin