Re: flickering headlights on GT6 mk3

To: Neil Sampson 01276 693068 <neil.sampson@gecm.com>
Subject: Re: flickering headlights on GT6 mk3
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:06:56 -0700
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I had a similar thing with intermittent turn signals.  I solved it by
checking each connection.  I'd start at the right headlight and follow the
wires back to the switch and fuse box.  The fix for me was replacing the
quad bullet connectors near the lights.  The tabs inside have a tendency
to break.  I had to get new ones from a Moss supplier.  There is also a
ground connection below the grill opening in my TR6 I had to replace.

If you have a schematic and can follow blue and black wires, this should
be straight forward.  Just check one connection at a time.  All
connections should be tight.  The bullet connectors should click together.

Brian Kemp
72 TR6