Where are they?

To: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Where are they?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:16:46 +0100
Heaven knows, we love our Triumphs, but is it STILL going on in Wisconsin?
Have they all migrated there like a gaggle of lemmings and taken root, or
was so much booze consumed that it's going to take another week before any
of them are sober enough to drive home?

Perhaps 'the President' is still inculcating the masses on the finer
technical features of the swing axle and how to reweld outriggers.

John Macartney

"Life at Triumph" in print - unique pictures and lots more. See info at
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998.
You can order your book through:

CANADA   Bri. Col. Triumph Registry:        michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
NEW ZEALAND   Ashley Southgate:         ashleys@es.co.nz
UK   THE AUTHOR:                                 jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
UK   Club Triumph
UK  Triumph 2000 2500 2.5PI Register:      t2000@compuserve.com
UK  Triumph Sports Six Club:                   bernard@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk
USA   Vintage Triumph Register:               HHUMM53@aol.com
The book will NOT be available from shops - only from the Author and Agents