Re: Where are they?

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Where are they?
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 07:43:11 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, jonmac wrote:

> Heaven knows, we love our Triumphs, but is it STILL going on in Wisconsin?

        I believe most have returned to their homes... Of those that
        don't they probably have fallen afoul of the Wisconsin visitors
        requirement and are still there until these requirement are
        fulfilled...

        ...And what are these requirements???

        1. All visitors are required by law to purchase 5 pounds
                or eat one pound of cheese

        2. Serve up one pint of blood to the Wisconsin mosquito (from whome
                Canadian mosquitos get their training)

        3. Eat a dozen bratwurst

        4. Consume at least a quarter keg of what Milwaukee made famous

        Honest... You get a card when you enter the state. The card gets
        punched each time you fulfill a requirement. They won't let you
        out of the state until all the proper holes are punched

        If I'm lying may lightning (BOOM-SIZZLE).................

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois