Re: Triumphtune contact info?

To: Scott Decker <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphtune contact info?
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:45:40 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
TriumphTune is part of Moss europe/M & G International not part of Moss
America.  They do have some of their parts listed at Moss Europe's web
site.  A majority of the TT stuff comes from Moss London, their number is
+44 181 548 6666 (that might be wrong but it is close).  Catalogs cost 2
pounds sterling.

aaron