British car pricing

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British car pricing
From: Nathan Coraor <ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:54:27 -0400
For the past year I've wanted a British car.  Dad's Spit is dead (likely
beyond feasable repair) and I want a British car of my own.  The problem is
that I don't have loads of money.  I'm looking for a working but cheap lbc
that probably needs a lot of work put in it to make it run well and look
nice.  What's a cheap lbc that I can find to do this?  I wanted a TR6 but
they look to be way too expensive.  A Spitfire would be ok too, but from
what I can make out, I think an MGB would be the cheapest.  Is this correct?

--Nate

Nathan Coraor
'80 Spitfire. Plus rust.