Booby traps for trapping boobies

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Booby traps for trapping boobies
From: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 21:55:33 +0100
Hello, ladies and gentlemen,

Opened a right old can of worms with this, didn't I? You evil lot:-)

Of the two stories I related, I reckon the darning needle 'cushion' is the
most satisfying.

Re. your stiff litigation, how about an arrangement which doesn't physically
harm the thief but scares him witless? For example:

Hypothesis: To steal ytour car or radio, a villian has to sit in the
driver's seat.
Solution: Fix a high capacity electronic flashgun to point right in the
driver's eyes. Trigger via seat belt warning sensor.
More elegant solution: Use the same trigger to start pre-recorded shouting,
gunfire, etc., at the highest possible wattage.

I dare say the thief could claim psychological damage but it would be hell
to prove. Besides, analysts need a brain to work on in the first place.

Just a thought......

Dave Hill, UK.