'73 TR6 For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '73 TR6 For Sale
From: Fearer <jmfear@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 07:53:31 -0400 (EDT)

Wife's insistence on a vacation home forces reluctant sale of prized TR6.

Car is white with black interior, black top, red pinstripe, redlines, and no OD.
Officially has 115K on the clock but was restored (have documents) in the
early '90s at roughly 100K.
I purchased the car 2 years ago from local Aston Martin dealer and have only
put about 2K on it since. Car has required nothing but oil changes and a new
window regulator (I performed both tasks). Runs beautifully, always starts,
has never stranded or stumbled during day-long joy rides, etc.

It's not concours, but it is in exceptional condition (to be fair, it could
use a new top, although not an issue for me because I never drive it if
pavement is even damp). Never fails to turn heads or start conversations,
and it's perfect for someone who just wants to drive and/or doesn't have
time for serious DIY-ing or restorations.

I need to see it go to a good home. Car is in Massachusetts. Asking $9K/BRO,
which seems quite reasonable in my local marketplace where lesser vehicles
have been selling at similar or higher levels.

Matt Fearer <jmfear@ma.ultranet.com>
Acton, MA

'73 TR6 (for precious little more time)