Re: '73 TR6 For Sale

To: Fearer <jmfear@ma.ultranet.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: '73 TR6 For Sale
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:52:22 -0400 (EDT)
At 11:53 AM -0000 7/29/98, Fearer wrote:
>Wife's insistence on a vacation home forces reluctant sale of prized TR6.
 Car is in Massachusetts. Asking $9K/BRO,
>which seems quite reasonable in my local marketplace where lesser vehicles
>have been selling at similar or higher levels.
>
>Matt Fearer <jmfear@ma.ultranet.com>
>Acton, MA
>
>'73 TR6 (for precious little more time)

Matt: time to have a heart to heat with the missus! If said vacation home
is located anywhere in MA., 8-9K ain't gonna make much of a dent in a Cape
Cod Seaside cottage mortgage! And, I can think of nothing better than
crusing top down along the shore line in a TR6- I do it every chance I get,
and so should you!