GT6 performance mods

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GT6 performance mods
From: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:05:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

Having cured the various hydraulic and electrical issues on the GT6, I'm now
thinking about what sorts of things I can do to improve straight line
performance.  Knowing that the entire engine will require a rebuild at some
point, am I an idiot to go ahead and purchase/install some common items like
a new exhaust manifold and system, Crane ignition, and an electric fuel
pump?  Or should I just wait until rebuild time?  Realize that it is
actually easier for me to put a little money at a time into this rather than
one big lump (I AM married)!  I would hate to buy some of these things only
to find later that they are unusable as a result of the rebuild.  Your
knowledge and thoughts, as well as opinions, are greatly appreciated.

Later!

Scott Decker
70 GT6+ KC79034L