Re: draught tube

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: draught tube
From: Chip Old <fold@bcpl.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:16:20 -0400 (EDT)
 On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Alan Myers wrote:

> Does anyone have refernce to '62 color codes? I think my car was
> originally white (in a past life). There is an "L" after the chassis #
> that I think indicates this. (It was "Porsche" orange when I bought it,
> signal red a very short time later and ever since! I'm considering going
> back to white during the current rebuild.)

The "L" at the end of your commission number means left hand drive.  An
"O" would indicate overdrive-equipped.

As far as I'm aware there is no color code anywhere on the TR4 body.

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO
fold@bcpl.net