Herald Coupe Y128

To: Triumph List <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Herald Coupe Y128
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:14:18 -0700
Hi,
    I've just purchased another Herald, a very early Coupe, chassis no.
Y128, completed on February 20th 1959. I was wondering if anyone on the
list knows of any other Heralds older than this, or is it possible that
this is the earliest surviving Herald? It's certainly unusual compared
even to my other 1959 Coupe, having many unique fittings and at least
some hand made panels.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated,
    Regards,
        Bill.