Re: Filler necks

To: Chuck Ackerman <CACKERMAN@aimaviation.com>
Subject: Re: Filler necks
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 15:06:48 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "'Triumphs-List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Chuck Ackerman wrote:

> Are all the gas tank filler necks the same diameter and length
> I bought one at the swap meet and don't know what year it is
> I want to buy a new rubber hose and stuff to install it

On my TR4 the filler neck was 2" ID hose- I got some double-wire fuel
delivery hose and used it.  (hose was bought to fix Toyota truck- but you
only need about 6" or less for the TR, so I used the leftover)

I think the tank's in the same place on the TR6, so you should be able to
use the same setup.

-Malcolm