Re: website

To: CarlSereda@aol.com
Subject: Re: website
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 17:00:40 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 CarlSereda@aol.com wrote:

> <<http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker>>
> Malcolm, went to look at your car but your web address does not seem to work
> with the 5 top search engines ie; yahoo, altavista, hotbot, infoseek, etc.
> wha's up with that?

I have limited web access so therefore I haven't submitted the URL to the
search engines.  Use the "Open Web Address" or "Open" or "Go" part of your
browser, and type in the URL as above.  It should work.

Sympatico offers webspace for free to subscribers- limit 2MB of disk space
and 25MB of transfers per month- my page is about 150K- so I can host less
than 150 hits per month.  Not a lot, considering this list... and repeat
visits, etc.

-Malcolm