St. Louis British Car Days - Reply

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: St. Louis British Car Days - Reply
From: "Dahman, Ken" <Ken.Dahman@anheuser-busch.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 17:43:13 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:19:59 -0500
From: Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Subject: St. Louis British Day

Anyone know when the St. Louis British Car gathering is being held this
year.  Where would be nice to know also.

Thanks

---

Lawrence,

The I read in a flyer that the event is scheduled to begin on the evening of
Friday, Sept. 18, and go through Sunday, Sept. 20.

I believe that Friday will feature a evening gathering at a local watering hole,
Saturday will feature a gathering at the Forrest Park Great Balloon Race ( LBCs
will be invited to "chase" ), and Sunday will feature the car show.

The car show will be at the Creve Coeur Lake Park. A really nice setting.

The local MG Club is the event organizer. I don't know if they have a web site
or email address that you might use for obtaining additional information. I will
contact them and get back to the list unless someone has not already done so.

Ken Dahman
Manchester (St. Louis County), Missouri, USA
'59 TR3A  TS/46295-LO  "Winston"
Ken.Dahman@anheuser-busch.com