Re: Spit vs TR6 size

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: Re: Spit vs TR6 size
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:03:38 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dave,
Great observations!

However, one thing I have noticed about that box section where your foot
wants to rest is that the stock floor mats don't cover it and your foot
will eventually wear out the carpet on the edge.  So I have to make a
conscious effort to remind myself and passengers to keep our feet on the
rubber mats.  Uncomfortable, but cheaper in the long run.

BTW, John Thomason agrees with your assertion that the "Spit6" would
have been a TR6 killer.  Not enough room in the market for two 6 cyl.
Triumph roadsters.

Regards,
Joe

--