RE: Dan's Address

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Dan's Address
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:16:12 -0400 (EDT)
Listers,
By the way, I got Dan's address from
www.anywho.com
You can go there and see if you are listed, correct the info if it's wrong,
delete it if you don't want it listed.

Dan,
I feel a little guilty about putting your address on the list. I should have
thought about it before I did it and I apologize.
However, as has been indicated, you do more for the list and individuals on
the list than anyone else.
You sent me copies of your TR's wiring diagram, you loaned Leon your TR,
and I'm sure you've done a host of similar things for others. I agree that if
anyone deserves our support it's you.

Leon,
Depending on which State you were in when the scratch happened, you may
have been legally justified in throttling the guy who did it. I think I can
speak
for the list in that we feel you would have been morally justified, perhaps
even morally obligated to do so.

Andy D.