RE: TR headlights - the sequel

To: "'Linda Long (IM)'" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR headlights - the sequel
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:18:08 -0500
Same thing I've always thought. They don't blind me, so why do I blind them.
Out of habit I usually lower my beams, but not always. Most times, we just
pass in the night and nothing happens. Occasionally, some trucker with a
spotlight feels the need to shine a supernova in my face, just so that he
can feel better. Happened to me when I went to get my car and was trekking
back home at 3 a.m. And my brights weren't even on! The trailer/car in back
was pulling my back end down, making my low beams look like highs. Never
have understood why, when others feel you have put them out, that they then
put their brights on. Just blinds both of you, and I can't help but think
raise the danger level exponentially. But maybe they take solace when the
ambulance comes to scrape both of you off the pavement that they "really
showed that @#$%@#$!"

just my .02 worth.

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com