Spare Wheel color

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spare Wheel color
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:42:39 EST5EDT
Hi guys! I recently obtained a disc wheel spare to use in/on my TR4A when she's
wearing
her panasports.

It's a dull primer black now. I was thinking of painting it a "warm silver"
(eastwood)
like my wire wheels. Now I've seen early TR's with body color wheels, and I've
seen TR4's
with Spa white wheels. Any suggestions?

On a related note Graeme Park British Car day was very, very nice, with many
beautiful,
Triumph and non Triumphs. Of special note was a late '40s Riley(?) a Jag MKIV,
and Aston
Manrtin DBS. There were four DeLorean's parked behind my 4A at one point. Many
thanks to
Brian S. for providing a nice unbent rim for me to use as a spare! Whattaguy!

(Very silly to be carrying around a wire wheel spare on a panasport car!)
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate
Princeton University Press
Tel:609 258 4900