Re: What's inside?

To: C2H60_@email.msn.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What's inside?
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 19:50:18 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-30 23:33:24 EDT, C2H60_@email.msn.com writes:

> Does anyone know what's inside the heater unit? (TR6)
>  Does it have a removable heater core like a little radiator?
>  There is not a exploded view of parts in TRF etc.
>  Can you remove the housing and replace the core etc?

Chuck,

There is a small "radiator" in the heater box, which can be removed and
replaced. However, I don't think you can get a new one any more. I am
reasonably sure though, that you can take the old core to a good radiater shop
and have them build you a new one, for a reasonable cost. Or perhaps repair
the old one, if it's not too far gone.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/index.html