Dash Colors

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dash Colors
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 15:19:42 -0500
Some questions. I have not yet made up my mind on what the interior of my
car will be (probably black, but not 100% sure yet). Anyway, it seems that
the dash/crash pads/plinth are all offered strictly in black. True? If I
decide to go with a tan interior, wouldn't this look strange (I think so) to
have black dash, etc.? Do I have to get these done professionally if I want
a different color than black? Or are there other kits available that will
work?

One other thing. Does Rimmer Bros come over here, like they are to
Triumphest, very often? I ask because I have already used my budget for this
month at TRF for their half-price sale items, but want to take advantage of
some of their interior things (seem to be quite a bit cheaper than TRF, and
somewhat cheaper than Moss on some items). If they come over at least
once/year, I'll wait. If not, I'll just go buy the diamond ring now so that
I can get what I want! ;-)

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.
Bryan