Re: Dash Colors

To: bdstinocher@sewsus.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dash Colors
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 00:12:23 EDT
Bryan-

The dash is only available in black from the traditional suppliers. However, I
saw a TR6 at a show in Chatanooga a year or so ago that had an interior,
including the seats, dash, and door panels,  fitted in light tan. It was very
tasteful and well done. Although I personally prefer a more original approach,
this car stood out because it was unique. I remember the instruments were also
customized to have a white background. Looked good also.

Rimmer Bros. was at VTR this year with catalogs, but no inventory. I assume
they are doing the same at Triumphfest. I have not known of their attending
many other meets in the US previously; however, they are making a concerted
effort to show a presence lately.

My advice is to buy the ring.

Good luck.

Steve Thornton