My TR6 is for sale

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: My TR6 is for sale
From: richard bacon <rbacon@netcom.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 10:09:14 -0500
Well fellow Triumphists, I put the TR up for sale today. My new house
needs a little restoration and the money will come in handy. It's a
beautiful 1890 townhouse but it has been neglected over the years.
So there it is: 1972 TR6, Red, rebuilt engine with 100 miles on it, new
frame, new Stanpar fenders, new top, tonneau cover, Monzas, Crane
ignition, new dash, new shock all around, rebuilt suspension, etc...
I want 9999$(cdn) for it. About 7000$ US these days.

You can see pics of the car at
http://www.netcom.ca/~rbacon/Ricks_web_page

One thing is sure though: I WILL buy an other one next year, maybe a
TR250 this time or perhaps an Austin Healey 100-6? Hummmm....

rick
72 TR6