Re: Service Bulletins

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Triumphs Mail List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Service Bulletins
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 14:16:23 -0400
Hi Joe
Same offer as before. I can arrange the typing if you get me a photcopy.
What kind of photocopy costs are we talking...I may offer to cover that
too. If the copies are good enought to be scanned, I can take care of the
scanning...if not, can you scan the originals? I see we have an offer of
web space.

Let me know if I can help here.

Keith Stewart