RE: Suspending a hoist

To: "'Michael Ferguson'" <fergie@ntplx.net>, "'Peter Schauss'" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Suspending a hoist
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 14:13:25 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>, "'TR'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Michael and Peter,

I don't know if the hoist from the garage will hold or not. But when I
pulled the engine from my TR3B I was able to rent an engine crane from a
local rental place for about $35.00 for the day. It was a knock down unit
that I could fit in the trunk and across the passenger seat of my Infiniti
to get home and back. Assembled in about 5 minutes.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B
95 Infiniti Q45 (parts and tools hauler)