repairs & parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: repairs & parts
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 17:03:23 -0700
1978 spit 1500 = clutch decided to leave me all at once with no advance
warning, the hardest part of the redo (my first) was the T/O bearing,
have no idea why, but it gave me a fit, yes I won the battle. 73K on the
car and it was still the original set-up. Now the fun part, I don't know
if anyone has ever taken notice of this when ordering from the "Big 3/4",
, all parts are to N. Virgini and ordered on Mon. A.M. of this week, Moss
of Calf. 5 days M to F = V/B M to ??? = TRF M. Tue. = Moss of the U/K
ordered on mon. with no special shipping instructions received on thur,
and I might add a little cheaper than the rest.