Re: I've got gas!

To: "Malcolm Walker" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: I've got gas!
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 23:27:49 -0500charset="US-ASCII"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
A company called FACET makes fuel pumps that should fit the bill, just make
sure the output is the correct PSI, since the do make quite a few and some
are designed for fuel injected, turbo/supercharged cars and one of these
will drain your tank through the carbs and onto the floor in no time flat.
You might also consider a fuel pressure regulator from holley or one of the
other companies listed in the SUMMIT RACING catalogue

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6+