Re: Sand

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@iso.net>
Subject: Re: Sand
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:37:52 -0400 (EDT)
Try Home Depot, if there's one in your area.  You can get 50 lbs. of
sandblast sand for three and a half bucks.  If you're blasting outside
that's the stuff to use.  For use in a blast cabinet, you might try TIP
(1-800-321-9260).  Some of their prices (50 pounds): glass beads, $29;
walnut shells, $39; Silicon carbide, $69.  All plus shipping.

John Middlesworth